Here are some of the many things I am involved in:
1. I wrote a book published by Addison Wesley, here: www.freebsd-corp-net-guide.com
2. I co-own a computer consulting company, here: www.portlandia-it.com
3. I documented an in-and-out on a Chrysler minivan transmission here: Transmission Replacement on a Chrysler Minivan
4. I documented a clutch replacement on my 2002 Ford Focus here: 2003 Focus Transmission replacement
5. Short video of comparison of Ford and aftermarket passenger mount Mount comparison
6. Here is my latest car project, spark plug hole repair on a Zetec engine in a Ford Focus:(sorry, not done yet)
7. Here is the readme.txt file for the ESXi 4.11 version of apcupsd: readme.txt
8. Here is the apcupsd software compiled for ESXi 4.11: oem.tgz.apcupsd.vmware411
This site is a bit on the primitive-looking side I know. I used the vi text editor to create it. I hope you like it!
Please do note that while I am pretty busy I am happy to answer car questions on a public forum where the answer can benefit many people with the same problem and can be peer-reviewed for accuracy. I used to spend a lot of time on Usenet, so you can go to groups.google.com and search my name there if you care to. I recommend allpar.com for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth stuff but I don't frequent it anymore. Nowadays I post a little bit in focusfanatics.com.